Career Mitra – Career Assessment Test (11th - 12th Std.)
A psychometric tool that assesses your interest in 7 fields, your aptitudes in 4 areas, and guides you to make an informed career choice.
- 7 Interest fields and 4 Aptitudes
- Available in English, Hindi, and Marathi
- Approximately 1. 5 hr
- 14-page report
Take an informed step towards your career
As we step into our late teens, we become more and more independent by making decisions about our life. But, along with this comes the big question – what next? Thinking about the future can be intimidating with so many career options and so much competition. But what if our worries of not making the right choice after 12th Standard could be put to rest?
This test will help you come to an informed decision, so that you can confidently choose your career pathway.
About the Test
This test includes an Interest test with 140 statements and a timed Aptitude test.
- Fine Arts
- Health & Life Sciences
- Uniformed Services
- Logical Reasoning
Why should you take this Test?A majority of students today make career decisions based on:
- Popularity of a stream
- Earning ‘potential’
- Parent and Peer pressure
- Lack of awareness regarding opportunities
Today, the possibility of success is no longer dependent on the ‘field’. It is dependent on the student’s interest, aptitude and opportunities around him/her. This test will help you discover your interests, assess your aptitudes and guide you to the opportunities available to you after 12th Standard.
What is included in the report?
- Your Interest Test scores
- Information about each Interest Field
- Assessment of your Aptitudes and how to improve them
- The Aptitude required to excel in each Interest Field
- Higher education options after 10th Standard to help you take the next step
- Tips to make an informed career choice