Career Mitra – Career Assessment Test (8th - 10th Std.)
A psychometric tool that assesses your interest in 7 fields, your aptitudes in 4 areas, and guides you to make an informed career choice.
- 7 Interest fields and 4 Aptitudes
- Available in English, Hindi, and Marathi
- Approximately 1. 5 hr
- 14-page report
Discover your interest and choose a career pathway
From a very young age, we are asked about what we want to become when we grow up. As we grow older and approach 10th Standard, the same question takes on a different meaning and is asked by everyone around us. So much so, that it can lead to frustration as we are still unsure of the answer ourselves.
But all of us like doing something – whether it’s singing, playing chess, or assembling things. We just don’t know how our interests can turn into a career that we love. This test will help you identify what you are inclined towards and how you could make a career out of it.
About the Test
This test includes an Interest test with 140 statements and a timed Aptitude test.
- Fine Arts
- Health & Life Sciences
- Uniformed Services
- Logical Reasoning
Why should you take this Test?A majority of students today make career decisions based on:
- Popularity of a stream
- Earning ‘potential’
- Parent and Peer pressure
- Lack of awareness regarding opportunities
Today, the possibility of success is no longer dependent on the ‘field’. It is dependent on the student’s interest, aptitude and opportunities around him/her. This test will help you discover your interests, assess your aptitudes and guide you to the opportunities available to you after 10th Standard.
What is included in the report?
- Your Interest Test scores
- Information about each Interest Field
- Assessment of your Aptitudes and how to improve them
- The Aptitude required to excel in each Interest Field
- Higher education options after 10th Standard to help you take the next step
- Tips to make an informed career choice